Thursday, November 13, 2014

Final #4: High Resolution Avatar



I downloaded the Makehuman program. I didn't know how to upload my photo to customize my avatar so I made my avatar manually. I change the gender of my avatar to 100% female, changed the age to 22.


I also changed my avatar to be 100% Asian. 



I realized there could be lots done on customizing my avatar, I changed the face and body shapes manually. 


I screenshot of changing my hands, but couldn't see much difference. 


The measurements could be done exactly as wanted.


I put some clothes on my avatar, since she was bare naked.
I customized her eyes, eyelashes, eyebrows, hair and etc.


I made her body skeleton as basic, since I didn't know the difference among the other skeleton shapes.

This is a post of me exploring the Make Human program. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment