Thursday, December 4, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: TESTING MY FELLOW CLASSMATES' IMMERSIVE LIBRARIES.


I entered Helena Kim's immersive library. And this is a screenshot of the 5 videos.


Another screenshot of the five videos from another angle.


I also entered Shane's Immersive Library.
This is a screenshot of the five videos.



Another screenshot from another angle.


I also entered Filipe's Immersive Library. This is a screenshot of some of his library content.



Another screenshot from another angle.

This is a post of me going through my classmates' immersive libraries and I observed the videos that they posted. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc




No comments:

Post a Comment