Thursday, November 13, 2014

Final 5a: Greenfoot JoC #4 Finally some code!


I opened the JoC page and downloaded the trick-the-turtle zip. 
This is a screenshot of the zip filed opened on Greenfoot.


I made a new turtle on the background.


I opened the file editor on the turtle character and added movement to the turtle.



I added more turtles and made one of the turtles move.


I opened the file editor and switched around the movement of the turtles.
Above is a screenshot of the file editor of the turtles.


Above is a screenshot of the turtles moving around in large circles.



This final is the beginning of a three part assignment based around Greenfoot. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education class that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at 

No comments:

Post a Comment