Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Class 5, Assignment 10


This is a screenshot of the beginning of the survey.


Finished up the second section and heading on to the part three.


Finished the survey and have to enter in the code.


This is my identity.

It took me approximately fifteen minutes to do this survey. 
I finished quickly even though I did not rush myself. 
Apparently I should feel disturbed about this but I actually am unaffected.
I know that I check my email once a day, I check facebook once or maybe twice a day, scroll through instagram when I'm on the bus or subway, I use kakao talk (or wechat) to text my friends.
This does not disturb me. I feel that technology has made everything easier.
Instead of getting the latest magazine to look for new styles, people can simply look through instagram and search hashtags, text using a free app instead of using messages that have monthly limits, write journal entries on one's blog with pictures instead of a journal that can get lost. 
So, I guess I want to say is that I am indifferent about my results.


No comments:

Post a Comment