Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Class 6, Assignment 6


After watching the Concept Video in the Exquisite Forest, I entered the forest.



I entered into the forest and tried clicking on the trees to make my own animation, but no more submissions were allowed since August 1.


I went on google group and realized we just had to watch some animations that are already made.
This is a leaf from the Rat Trap tree. I saw several animations from this tree, the first part was repetitive on a lot of the animations but had alternative endings.


This is another animation I saw from the Rat Trap tree.


A stem of the Box tree.


I realized that the animation can be viewed in full screen, if you click on the video after I saw several animations. This is a screenshot of a leaf from "A bad day" tree.


I scrolled through some trees along the forest. There were many trees with a lot of different submissions. Some of the animations were very well made.

No comments:

Post a Comment