Thursday, October 16, 2014

Class 7


This is a progress screenshot of the strokes assignment. I made different shapes and changed the thickness of the edges and colors.


This is the final version of the strokes assignment.



This is a progress screenshot of the paste into assignment.
I downloaded images to use for this assignment and through GIMP I made circular shapes and pasted in the rectangular images I downloaded.


Another progress screenshot.

This is the finalized version of the paste into assignment.



This is a progress screenshot of the transparency assignment.
I used the paste in assignment skills and changed the opacity.
This is the finalized version of the transparency assignment.




This is a progress screenshot of the text assignment. 
I wrote four different texts in separate text boxes and changed the color and font of each text box.
For my name I changed the opacity to make my name transparent.

This is the finalized version of the text assignment.


This is a screenshot of the midterm assignment I chose. 


This is a screenshot of the resized midterm image.


Another screenshot of resizing the image.
This is the finalized version of scale1.

This is the finalized version of scale2.








No comments:

Post a Comment